Ever increasing miniaturization of electronics, including thinner components and new materials has made the management and treatment of moisture sensitivity an increasingly critical element of electronics product reliability. Manufacturers are being challenged to manage ever larger volumes of parts in a controlled and traceable manner.
Cabinet recovery time is a critical performance factor and frequent and extended door openings negatively impact the interior environment.
Super Dry® 360 View ESDA cabinets provide complete and convenient access at a glance while moisture sensitive components remain optimally protected by the patented U 2000 dry unit within their 1% RH environment.
Featuring an ESD-safe acrylic enclosure that provides visual access to the entire cabinet interior from all sides.
- Individually lockable doors
- Alarms for out of spec RH or extended opening times.
- 10 chrome steel shelves support over 400 lbs
- Acrylic body 10-7 Ω/sq
- ESD wristband connection
- Exterior control panel and display interface
- 1% RH
- High accuracy data logging for complete traceability