The Super Dry® XSD Series high-end desiccant dry cabinets are designed to exceed the formidable challenges associated with IPC J-STD-033C and 1601 for handling Moisture Sensitive Devices. The advanced technology of XSD desiccant cabinets delivers a process combining ultra low humidity (<0.5%) and mild temperatures (40-60°C) for floor life reset proven to replace traditional oven baking of components and boards at a fraction of the cost.
- Maintenance-free U-5000 drying unit with integrated fan
- Insulated cabinet body
- Powerful radial fan
- Heater (40°C) (XSDB)
- Heater (60 °C) (XSD)
- ESD safe design (IEC 61340-5-1)
- Limit value monitoring (RH; °C)
- Door alarm
- Sliding grate shelves (XSD only)
- Lockable doors
- Regulated relative humidity below 0.5%
- Dynamic regeneration
- Integrated data logger
- Free Totech-Viewer software
- Ethernet interface
The XSD Series
- The premium XSDB desiccant cabinets combine high-performance drying, along with stable temperature and humidity curves and top-class design and craftsmanship.
- Our flagship XSD series features a stainless steel cabinet body, LED lighting, 60°C heater as well as sliding shelves with telescopic rails.
- The XSDV series delivers the ideal solution for customised drying cabinets.